Monthly Retail Data (Japan)
YOY changes in non-consolidated monthly sales in Japan in the fiscal year ending February 2021
|Sales (%)||Number of customers (%)||Average spend per customer (%)||Number of stores|
|Comparable stores||All stores||Comparable stores||All stores||Comparable stores||All stores||Open||Close||Total|
- Note 1：Figures for comparable stores and all stores include net sales for the mail-order business.
- Note 2：Sales are posted on an order basis. sales for purchases using points are not deducted.
- Note 3：No adjustment is made for days of the week.
- Note 4：Including in the store which temporarily closed or shorten business hours.
Feb, 2021 (2021 Jan 21– 2021 Feb 20) New Openings Store
Feb 10 Tsuyama
Feb 19 Hanaten
Feb 19 Oita misa
Feb 19 Al plaza Kaga
Feb 19 Sakai IC
Feb 7 Tsuyama
Overseas store openings
No store has opend.
- Note 1：As of Feb 20, the number of stores overseas is 71 (Taiwan 35, USA 2 and China 34).
Feb, 2021 (Jan 21- Feb 20) Business Summary
Home office furniture sold well in Feb due to stay-at-home needs.
Home fashion products sold well too.
Living storage products sold well too thanks to television advertisement.
Same-store sales increased by 10.3% year on year,all-store sales increased by 12.5% year on year in February.
In cumulative sales,same-store sales increased by 10.4% year on year,all-store sales increased by 13.0% year on year.
February has one less weekday,one more saturday than last year.
These had a positive impact on same-store sales by 3.5,all-store sales by 3.4%.
Monthly results will be released on Mar 23 2021.
The forecasts and projected operating results contained in this report are based on information available at the time of preparation, and thus involve inherent risks and uncertainties.
Accordingly, readers are cautioned that actual results may differ materially from those projected as a result of a variety of factors.